Search The Blog

Monday 20 February 2017

Zoella lifestyle stationary


Being a stationary addict, as soon as I saw the Zoella lifestyle range I knew I had to have it! Well maybe not the whole range but there were a couple of stationary items I had my eye on. I love the grey and rose gold colour scheme and all of the items are reasonably priced

Zoella lifestyle stationary


First up is the
once upon a time journal


Zoella lifestyle once upon a time journal

Zoella lifestyle once upon a time journal


The journal has a gorgeous soft-feel cover and I love the rose gold lettering. The lined pages inside have a small 'Z' at the bottom of each page and a few of the pages have a quote on them. These are dotted throughout the book but there are only a few so there is plenty of room to write. There is a ribbon inside to mark your page and a handy elastic band around the book to keep it closed



Zoella lifestyle once upon a time journal

Zoella lifestyle once upon a time journal
                          




Next is the stationary book



Zoella lifestyle stationary book

Zoella lifestyle stationary book

Zoella lifestyle stationary book

Zoella lifestyle stationary book



I use this all the time as I'm a sticky note addict! There's a pad on the right hand side which has tear-off style pages rather than sticky notes. These are for planning your week and setting goals. On the other side are various sticky notes and a tear-off 'big plans' list pad. The book has the same grey and rose gold colour scheme and it would make a perfect gift for stationary and Zoella fans alike. If like me, you're a fan of both then you can't go wrong! You can check them out here.



Let me know in the comments if you have any of the Zoella lifestyle products or any of the items from her beauty ranges. Which are your favourites?


1 comment:

  1. The journal is so cute! I really love the colour tones that she chose for her journal.

    ieyra h. | blog


    ReplyDelete