Search The Blog

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Cath Kidston Disney range

I can't believe it's taken me this long to get my hands on some of the products from the Cath Kidston Disney range. I signed up to their email group to see sneak peeks and be the first to see the range and anxiously awaited the release. The trouble was, it was released in December 2016 and being so close to Christmas I felt bad treating myself when I should be buying Christmas gifts. So I resisted buying anything (VERY difficult!) and then ended up receiving some items as gifts from people so I was super happy I resisted! They were all in the 'Mickey in London' print which I was also super happy about! So here is a look at the bits I have so far

Cath Kidston Mickey in London range

First up is the weekend bag. The bag folds
up into a super handy little bag which then becomes a pop in insert inside the bag to put toiletries and makeup in. It's a great compact design but very sturdy when you have it folded out. It has a long shoulder strap as well as smaller handles at the top.


Cath Kidston Mickey in London weekend bag

Cath Kidston Mickey in London weekend bag

Kath Kidston Mickey in London weekend bag



Next up is the notebook and pen. I absolutely love the Mickey Mouse London design on all the items and as with most of my stationary I've been too afraid to use it so far as I don't want to spoil it (I have this problem with most of my nice stationary) The polka dot design on the pages inside is so cute too. The pen has blue ink, for some reason I assumed it would be black.



Cath Kidston Mickey in London notebook

Cath Kidston Mickey in London notebook

Cath Kidston Mickey in London notebook

Cath Kidston Mickey in London pen



Cath Kidston Mickey in London pen



I also have this cute little luggage tag which has a little pocket on one side and a clear window on the other side for putting your details on. This is a different design to the other items.



Cath Kidston luggage tag

Cath Kidston luggage tag



Finally I have the travel mug. I drink so much coffee so I was thrilled to receive this as a gift! It has a red rubber grip around the mug which also helps when the cup is hot and I just love it!



Cath Kidston Mickey in London travel cup


Cath Kidston Mickey in London travel cup

Cath Kidston Mickey in London travel cup



I have my eye on lots of other items in this range including the oven gloves and cup & saucer. Do you have any items from the Cath Kidston Disney range? Let me know in the comments below.

3 comments: