Search The Blog

Monday 29 December 2014

L'oreal infallible nail polish review


I do love a good multitasking product which you may have gathered from my previous blog posts. Anything that does more than one job or is travel friendly in any way immediately grabs my attention. I soon as I saw these L'oreal infallible nail polishes I knew I had to check them out.

                                

It has a nail colour at one end and a matching top coat on the other. In most cases
the top coat isn't clear but a tinted colour which gives a really nice finish to the nail. I wondered at first how this would work and if I'd have to hold the other pot of varnish to use the brush on the other end which would have made it heavy and awkward to use. It turned out both pots of varnish pull out individually and the middle section is just a holder to keep both bottles together but it does make it nice and compact for travel.

The two shades I picked up are fuschia forever and forever burgandy. There are twelve shades to choose from in total






Forever burgundy is much darker than it looks in the photo but the pesky lighting was giving me grief so I apologize. One of the best features of this product is the brush. It's the perfect size for getting the colour on your nails in one swipe. I found it so easy to apply compared to other brands I've tried. The formula is great too and not at all gloopy. So far I've had no problems with the colour chipping or fading and it seems very hard wearing so I'm super impressed and I'll definitely be picking this up in more shades. The colour on your nails is exactly as it looks in the tube too. Fuschia forever is my favourite shade of the two I bought





These are priced at £7.99 which I think is really reasonable and they're available here from Boots. Keep an eye out for offers as Boots often do a 3 for 2 offer.



No comments:

Post a Comment