Search The Blog

Tuesday 15 July 2014

July Glossybox - stars & stripes edition


Glossy box time again and I was super excited when I opened up the package to see a 4th July themed stars & stripes box! I do actually re use the boxes as makeup storage so I love it when I get one that's a bit different. Here's the cute box





For some reason there was no
Glossy magazine this month. I don't know if I was supposed to have one and it just got missed out but there definitely wasn't one in there. I had the little card which explained all the products though and there are four full size and one trial size products in July's box. Here's what I got


Bellapierre cosmetics mineral lipstick in shade mandarina - full size product




This lipstick retails for £20 so it was great to see this full size product in the box. I'm loving orange at the moment so this shade couldn't be more perfect for me this summer :) It has a great vanilla scent too and I'm normally not a fan of perfumed makeup products.




Absolute New York perfecting eyeshadow primer - full size product

 


The timing couldn't be better as I just ran out of my urban decay primer potion. Obviously I'll be replacing it but in the meantime I can give this a try. On first inspection it looks pretty similar to the primer potion so I'm hoping this works for me.



Carmex lip balm - full size product




I've seen this product in the drugstore a million times but I've never actually tried it. I have been getting chapped lips lately for some reason so hopefully this can resolve that flaky situation for me!



Color club nail polish in glossy seal - full size product 




This shade has been specially formulated for Glossybox and unfortunately blue nail polish just isn't my thing so I might give this away to someone but it's good to see so many full size products in this months box.



Tarte lights, camera, lashes mascara - trial size product




I was sooooo excited to see this in the box! I've seen so many reviews of this on you tube and various blogs lately so I can't wait to try it myself. It looks like a fairly standard mascara wand but I often find them much better than some of the weird and wonderful ones that are around at the moment. I'll let you know how I get on with it.


Let me know in the comments if you have a Glossybox subscription and what you had in your July box.

Byeeeee for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment