Search The Blog

Tuesday 20 May 2014

May Glossybox review



I always get super excited when I know my next Glossybox is due to arrive. Sad I know, but I don't care!

I was even more excited to see a special shiny box when I opened up this months package :)




Glossybox have collaborated with Superdrug this month to celebrate Superdrug's
50th anniversary and they were obviously feeling generous as there are five full size products included as well as a couple of bonus trial size items. All the items in the box are available to buy at Superdrug.







Collection bronze glow mosaic - full size product

This is a great bronzer for someone like me with super pale skin as it's pretty natural with a slight shimmer to it. This is normally £2.99 and they also included a voucher for £1 off collection lasting perfection concealer which is one of my fave products so I'll definitely be taking advantage of this.


Maybelline colorshow crystallize nail polish in nearly black - full size product

This is a super sparkly black nail polish which I think I'll most likely use on my toes rather than my fingers, especially during Summer. The normal cost is £3.99


Scholl velvet smooth overnight mask - full size product

This is a great product to include in the lead up to summer when you need your feet to be looking their best. You apply this to your feet before bed and it claims to give you softer feet in 24 hours. This is £7.99 for 60ml.


John Frieda frizz-ease original 6 effects serum - full size product

This serum is designed to eliminate frizz and repel humidity for silky smooth hair. This isn't the sort of product I would normally use as I don't have any problems with frizzy hair in fact mine is the complete opposite so I may get a friend or family member to try this and let me know if it works. This is normally £3.99 for 25ml.


B. Sheer conditioning lipstick in petal - full size product

This feels like a lipstick but it's super sheer so I think I'll be using this during the summer or on vacation when I want some colour but nothing too over the top or bold. The regular cost of this is £6.99


Garnier oil-infused nourishing lotion - trial size

This is formulated for dry skin and despite the being oil infused it's non greasy or sticky so would be good for taking on vacation or using throughout the summer. This is normally £4.99 for 250ml.


Ghost fragrance eclipse - trial size

This fruity floral fragrance is normally £33 for 50ml and has a very orangey scent.


Overall I was pleased with this months box. This definitely isn't the highest value box I've recieved as the products are all drug store rather than high end but I will definitely use all the products other than maybe the hair serum and there was a good mix of makeup, hair and body products.



No comments:

Post a Comment