Search The Blog

Thursday 13 March 2014

New Lush products - and a few old faves



Hi Everyone,


I went shopping to Brighton the other day which was awesome! I've never been there before and they have so many unusual shops as well as all the usual stores you might want so if you've never been, try and make a trip there if you possibly can. You won't regret it!

Anyway I paid a visit to Lush and they had their seasonal Easter products in so I was powerless to resist! First up was a bubble bar called madame butterfly





It's a bubble bar on a stick so you can
swirl it in the bath water to create yummy bubbles and then re use it another time which is great. I also discovered that the label is infused with wild flower seeds and if you soak it in water (just the label, not the bubble bar!) and plant it in the garden you can grow your own flowers!




I thought this was so cool and only Lush have such lovely touches with their products. I think this would make a really nice gift for someone. The price was £5.25



Next up is the Mumkin bubble bar



Sooooo cute!! This is a raspberry scented bubble bar that you crumble under the running water and again it would make a nice gift, especially for Mother's day. It cost £2.95 which I thought was a great price.



Now for a few non seasonal favourites. I picked up this little guy called Ickle baby bot




I think this is supposed to be for babies and kids to use before bed to help them sleep but I've been having trouble sleeping lately so I thought this might be good for me. Also it's just soooo darn cute! At £1.95 it's a really good price too.



I also got the dragons egg bath ballistic which I have tried before




It was several years ago that I tried this but if I remember correctly it fizzes all the white stuff away and then goes mega fizzy when it gets to the middle and it's a bright green colour but I might be getting that totally wrong so I'll have to wait and see. It has a really fresh citrus type scent and lots of paper confetti petals in it. The price was £3.25.

Lastly I got one of the massage bars called close to you




This is the first massage bar I've ever bought from Lush and the lady in the store said you can use it on damp skin like a moisturiser when you get out of the shower or bath. I like the idea of using it as a moisturiser and it smells very similar to my favourite Lush soap called rockstar. This was £5.50.

So those are my latest Lush purchases, let me know what your favourites are in the comments below or if you've tried any of the products I got.


Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment